Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Week 14 Recap

Notes for the week:

1. Do you see that number to the left? It's a 10:38 min/mile. This was from a "free" run. Not at a heart rate cap of 140, but it proves that despite 81˚and Michigan humidity, I actually CAN run something speedier than these super slow paces I've been seeing. It makes me really anxious to run in my favorite weather conditions of 45˚ and partly cloudy. (Maybe that autumn weather is just around the corner? I can only hope.)

2. Friday morning I have a 17 mile long run on the books. The way my training plan is given to me, even though it says "17 miles" it also gives me the maximum time limit of 3 hours and 24 minutes. I'm hoping that I can get to 15 miles before my time is up. As of right now the weather is calling for 97% humidity and 70˚ when I hit the road first thing in the morning. I am SO ready for cooler weather!

The numbers: My best "easy" pace the past two weeks was at 13:32. 

No comments:

Post a Comment