Friday, May 27, 2016

Change of Heart

Two weeks ago I wrote about tracking my heart rate with a Polar H7 and my Apple Watch. The combination was perfect…until I ran into a snafu. A big one!

I couldn't run with my BRF Amy if we both tracked our heart rate with a Polar H7 strap. Big. Problem.

For some reason, when we'd try to run together, even though both of our straps had been paired, once we "paired" up to start running, the watches would lose their connections. Ugh. We tried running on other sides, putting watches on opposite arms, nothing worked. Out came my Garmin Forerunner 110 and its heart rate strap.

Turns out I kind of missed my old friend Garmin. It still does a great job of tracking distance and pace, but best of all it keep its connection with the Garmin heart rate strap while I'm running with Amy. And that…is very important!

No comments:

Post a Comment